Our lawn is probably supposed to look really green and nice because of the subdivision behind us, yet, if we were just 2 houses further down the road, we could have whatever kind of lawn we wanted and not have guilt.
And now, in addition to problems we have with:
1.) bag worms
2.) green shiny rose-eating bugs
3.) crab grass
4.) clover
5.) dandelions
6.) misc. plants that may be either weeds or items planted purposefully for lawn beautification by the previous owners
7.) rabbits (which I like to watch and haven't yet determined the danger that they pose to the green and lovely lawn)
WE NOW HAVE A MOLE INFESTATION!
*Note:I did not take this picture, but I am SURE if I had the time and gumption to sit and watch any of the 19 molehills that I counted tonight, I would have been able to capture an image very similar to this.
*Note number 2:
The builders and previous occupants of the house drove by the other night and saw F. They were courteous enough to tell him that it looked like we were really making an effort with the place. "Making an effort."
Bless them.
2 comments:
Are crab grass, clover, and dandelions problems? Don't tell Rod. Sorry about the mole. He is cute, though.
If I saw something like this in my yard, I would freak!
Post a Comment