Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blended Family

He's already trying to work it.

Tonight, T was pointing at a spot on the treadmill that has been colored on with magic marker. I know exactly who did this and I know exactly when it happened.

T looked up at me and said, "A naughty child did that."

"Yup." I said. "Which naughty child did that?"

"Um, I just don't know but probably Frankie."




My advice to you, T. If you're lookin' to place some blame--you might want to pick the sibling that is sitting right next to you NOT the one that's way older and lives in a different city.

I'm just saying.

3 comments:

Robin said...

But the sibling that is sitting right next to you can immediately deny it and give you a smack. The sibling far away is not there to defend himself.

AmandaH said...

Yes, but Mommy also knows that the sibling that is old enough to DRIVE and LEGALLY DRINK (although not at the same time...) would not come home to use marker on the treadmill.
Can't get much past Mommy:)

Momo said...

I would just let T keep his illusions for as long as they last. It will be helpful for Mom and Dad during future incidents. Hopefully you guys stay ahead of him all through his teens.