Friday, March 5, 2010

Halloween

I'm organizing photos this weekend. I've ordered Halloween pics.
We've still got these same kids, so it's not like getting behind on organizing pics changes anything.

Here's M.
She was a spider web. I love to thrift and I got this costume for about 2.99. It had a little head band with wiggling spiders on it--which she took off.

And put back on.

And took off.

And put back on.

It was a very redundant evening.

I always forget that the clothes that they wear with the costume can actually be seen. I will remember next year and put them both in basic black.

That way it won't be confusing. I mean, is she a spider web or a cheetah? Or a speetah?


See the room that Mom is in (below)? Most of that furniture is now in storage and has been replaced with "media room" furniture.
I'd say that moving stuff around in the house has become an actual pastime of mine.

Big T.

He was slightly obsessed with eating lollipops. He was even more taken with the lollipops than he was with chocolate.

Which was handy for me.

Someone had to eat the chocolate.

M frequently excused herself from the party and went to crawl up and down the stairs.
And therefore, so did my Mom.

What loyalty my Mom has.
I just sat and ate my hot dogs and chocolate and hoped the M would be okay on the stairs. I hope that isn't wrong.

Then, I took Big T's hat and wore it around.

Believe it.

He got over it eventually.

2 comments:

Robin said...

When you say "most" of the stuff has been replaced in the room - you don't mean the giant pumpkin, do you? Cuz I'm thinking that any house that close to country living needs a big pumpkin like that year round. To keep you close to the land!

AmandaH said...

Bwahahahaha!
Yes, you are totally right! We need to leave it in place year round as homage to the Gods of the "Harvest".

http://bighuston.blogspot.com/2009/09/harvest.html