M in T's unders.

Some people have said that her constant demand to wear T's underpants indicates a desire to be potty-trained.
I don't believe a word of it.
Some people would look at the instance just a few days ago where she took off her diaper, went over to the corner of her room, disposed of something, came back to me, tugged on my pant leg pointed and said, "I peed over there." and think that indicates a desire to be potty-trained.
Pshaw. I don't think so.
Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.
I am not ready to potty-train her and therefore she MUST NOT have a desire to be potty-trained yet. It is nice to have my head in the sand.
It is cool down here.
I don't believe a word of it.
Some people would look at the instance just a few days ago where she took off her diaper, went over to the corner of her room, disposed of something, came back to me, tugged on my pant leg pointed and said, "I peed over there." and think that indicates a desire to be potty-trained.
Pshaw. I don't think so.
Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.
I am not ready to potty-train her and therefore she MUST NOT have a desire to be potty-trained yet. It is nice to have my head in the sand.
It is cool down here.
4 comments:
Oh, Amanda. Are you going through baby withdrawal?
No baby withdrawal for me. I have Charlie now. He completes me.
I just think potty training will be a lot of work. There are so many other things that we could be doing with that time. Perhaps she'll just figure it out all by herself. ;)
I think she may have, already!
Whatever you did with T worked very well - just do the same for her. I believe it was the head in the sand process, until T had totally figured it out himself. So much less hassle than my methods.
Post a Comment