T had his first big game on Saturday. It went well. There was definite soccer strategy involved. The coaches are highly organized and very familiar with the age group so all the kids were participating.
After the game, I wanted to take T out to a nice celebratory brunch at the little cafe in our town.
After the game, I wanted to take T out to a nice celebratory brunch at the little cafe in our town.
However, the post-game snack was Handi-snacks Breadsticks & Cheez--which he has never had before.He brought the Handi-snack into the restaurant and proceeded to savor each one.

At the restaurant, I had to eat most of the other food. It was such a shame.
1 comment:
He looks good in his soccer garb! How great of those coaches to actually have 4-year olds using a strategy. Way to go, Taran. (and lucky Mom for getting to eat your food.)
Post a Comment