Friday, July 20, 2012

Top tooth!

Last week T discovered that his top front tooth was wiggly. He knew that treats from the tooth fairy would be forthcoming and so he wiggled it right away and worked to get it out. However, it didn't come out until he had a tantrum in the parking lot of the Kmart and it was knocked out (by his motion, thankfully, and not mine...)
We picked it up off the parking lot ground, dusted it off, and still placed it under his pillow that night. The tooth fairy delivered Mike and Ike candies and five bucks in cold, hard cash. T shared with his sister and I frequently look in the rear view mirror and see her pulling at her teeth!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks awesome! P has lost 2 bottom teeth, but none on the top. She actually just asked me how many T had lost, and I said he lost 2, too. She was glad they were tied.

Last night F told me he had spit some teeth out and tried to show me. I got tired of being spit on.