Kooky But Creative.
Following are three creative photos Jake took. He has captioned each one accordingly. My comments are in italics.

"I'll take pictures for the future!"
Please insert a "futuristic exclamation point" here. My computer did not have the capacity to reproduce his specially drawn character. --Amanda
Jake goes on to say of the camera, "It's from the late 70's."

"The neck of the cello is huge! 4 Strings of Musical Madness."

"I am being hypnotized. The T.S.B. (Top Secret Book) of Dad's chili."
I must add that this is a family recipe book that took many, many hours of my Mom's time to create and that I make many of the recipes frequently. I can see clearly who the favorite chef is though! --Amanda
2 comments:
Jake,I'm glad to see you're contributing to the blog. How does it feel to be 12??
MOMO
It's good to be 12. I finally get to sit in the front seat now. Um.
With all the money I'm going to buy a new marionette. It's going to be a knight marionette.
I got your card and I think it would be fun to play wii in the summer.
See you in the summer, Jake
Post a Comment