Thursday, July 30, 2009

Charlie

Mr. Charlie H. is heart worm negative! He's on track to health and is participating in his usual and favorite activities, which I have listed for you below:

He walks! He lays down! He lifts his head when someone new walks into the room! He puts his head down! He rolls over to expose his belly for petting! He walks over to his food bowl! He eats! He walks upstairs! He waits patiently to be boosted into the car! He lays down! He waits to be boosted out of the car! He walks! He whizzes on trees! He lays down! He naps!

Bless his little heart. He suits us so well!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Sounds like my kind of dog.

AmandaH said...

Yes! He is pretty AWESOME! Frank and I look at each other and say it so frequently. He really is wonderful for us. It was like a gift from God. I kid you not, because imagine how horrible it would have been for us if he didn't fit in. We really took a big risk!
He does require lots of hair brushing, though. I think it's soothing for both him and I.
Did your poodle Charlie require mucho grooming?

Robin said...

Not really. He had curly hair so once in awhile I would brush it out and make him poofy. I believe he prefered it all kinky.