7 more drills left...And they still are making me jump through hoops.
Here I am in a DA photo that I had to get taken for a "packet". Lovely, isn't it? Note the institutional backdrop. I requested a fence backdrop, with rolling hills, but the photographer insisted that all of the pictures be "standardized".
Also, I immensely dislike having my picture taken. Can you tell?

2 comments:
You look so thin! And standardized!
I am thin right now. I'm a little worried about having upcoming weight problems.
I've been pregnant or nursing since September 2006 and I've grown used to eating whatever I want. This often includes several suppers and many snacks throughout the day. Our office does not discourage eating at your desk.
Also, because I'm not going to be in the military any more, I won't be taking any more PT tests. I just took my last one a few weeks ago.
So, I wonder if I will be able to motivate myself to stay fit.
The one nice thing coming out of it, is that I can choose my own exercise routine now. I'll be able to join a "Curves", if I want to, and not have to do extra running and sit-ups etc.
We'll see what happens.
Post a Comment