Technically, she was still using the "guest room". I hadn't committed myself to actually giving her the room yet, because I was still hoping they could share when she was less fragile. Well, now she is less fragile, but I still don't think they can share. Life will just be easier for us (F and I), if I just give up my dream of having the separate guest/craft room. It's hers. But I'm totally decorating it myself.
3 comments:
I thought Mardella got her own room in February. Does she get to pick out some new paint?
Technically, she was still using the "guest room". I hadn't committed myself to actually giving her the room yet, because I was still hoping they could share when she was less fragile.
Well, now she is less fragile, but I still don't think they can share.
Life will just be easier for us (F and I), if I just give up my dream of having the separate guest/craft room.
It's hers.
But I'm totally decorating it myself.
Lucky for her. Will it be girly pink?
Post a Comment