Sunday, September 14, 2008

Movie Night

Frank and I had a rare movie night last night. We were able to watch 2 movies back to back. While it was nice, I wish we had made more "uplifting" choices. Instead, we watched "Gone Baby Gone" and "In the Valley of Elah".
We watched them back to back. And now we are totally sickened and depressed.
It doesn't help that I'm up now and Sunday is turning out to be rainy and grey.


Has anyone seen either of those movies?
I think they were well done... Well-acted. Well-plotted. But did they need to be so graphic and shocking? I suppose they did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen either of these but will now put them on my "downer" list.

Anonymous said...

"Gone Baby Gone"--Rob watched it-I couldn't get past the language in the first few scenes. But I caught the last part and I can't believe how many lives that self-righteous little #%@% ruined!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to watch the valley one tonite. I'll let you know what I think.