Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Wallpaper (II)

Robin showed me that you can buy vintage wallpaper on ebay. I guess you can buy anything on ebay now, so I don't know why I am surprised.

I love this wallpaper. I want it.

I'm waiting to see if my wanting subsides. I have until February to make up my mind. Don't bid against me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's retro-cool. I like it. I wanted a diaper bag once that had similar pictures (that would be apppropriate for a diaper bag instead of a bathroom, although, come to think of it, they could be very similar pictures) from the 50's. I didn't get it.

Anonymous said...

It is cool looking. I'm glad you are thinking it over. I'm going to look and see if it comes in a poster. Would you be happy with that?

AmandaH said...

A poster would be cute too. I'm going to look around too. I love the vintage wallpaper now!

Anonymous said...

Is the vintage wallpaper expensive? Companies today might be making reproductions. I love this particular wallpaper though.