No school photos yet, but here are pics of some hats I made for the kiddos.
To my dear kiddos,
Don't say Mommy never did anything for ya. Those are fantastic hats.
To my dear kiddos,
Don't say Mommy never did anything for ya. Those are fantastic hats.



See the little wooden rocking chair in the background, with ducks on it?
It's a "Teeter Tot", made by Delphos Bending Company in Delphos, Ohio. I don't think they make them anymore.
I always tell F that they would have stayed in business even longer if they had put chicks on it and called it a "Tweeter Tot".

6 comments:
One child seems to be enjoying the hats a little more than the other child. You may or may not have a future as a hatter in the millinery profession.
They both better get used to them, because that's what they're going as for Halloween.
"Kids in Hats." "Kids in really fantastic hats."
Can Phoebe be a kid in a hat for Halloween? Or would it be rude to steal your idea? Either way, the kids are cute, and I like the Tweeter Tot theory.
Not rude at all. I say "Go for it!"
You can make the hats yourself, very easily. It just takes construction paper and tape. Not even clear tape; I use masking tape and then I just tell the kids that "it's a buckle."
Yep. I'm incredibly crafty. It's pretty much almost just like I'm homeschooling them.
Oh my gosh! You're too funny.
Looks like the kids are having lots of fun. I think they would be a great halloween idea.
Post a Comment