Tuesday, September 29, 2009

B-day Pics


Formal Group Photos:

Off to a good start.

Some variance from the planned poses.

All heck breaks loose.
Snapshots:

M and the barren, spinster hens.
Down the hill.

Up the hill.

Still. Going. Up. The. Hill. (Rest period was shortly after this.)

"Hey--Why aren't I in the wheelbarrow?"

M--Just prior to learning the difficulty of propelling oneself forward in a wheelbarrow.

[Photo removed for violent content.]

Auntie gives M a wheelbarrow ride.

Inside, Charlie was given a puzzle. You can see how he truly "enjoys" sharing his bed with miscellaneous junk placed there by tiny children.

Cake.

Like I really need more cake.
"All I got was this darn puzzle."

4 comments:

Robin said...

I think we can handle the violent content!

Looks like great fun was had by all at various points during the day. And the cake looks awesome.

mariann said...

Great pics-Looks like a wonderful Birthday-xo

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. Glad you had fun--and got your workout.

Nick & Natalie said...

Thanks for such entertaining blogs! I always laugh out loud when I read what you've written! Yes, we are still alive...Nick posted some exciting info on the blog tonight :-)