Who's looking at the walls when Taran and Mardella are taking centre stage. It looks like it was a very elegant party--good pics Frank--Wish I could hug them both!!!
Is that Mardella? I didn't know she could prop up on a chair by herself. I can wait to have tea parties with Taran this summer - or should it be called something else for a boy? Definitely not keg party, but what would it be? Momo
8 comments:
I see some crud on our wall that we need to clean off. Bummer.
If I were giving out prizes (which I am not), I would give out a prize to whoever could find the most crud in the photos of our house.
And then I would learn how to use photoshop!
Who's looking at the walls when Taran and Mardella are taking centre stage. It looks like it was a very elegant party--good pics Frank--Wish I could hug them both!!!
Mariann is Anonymous because every time I try to leave a comment, I have to reapply for a Google acct.
Oh, this is so sweet! Though I would have liked to seen some tea cakes on those plates. Taran seems to be taking his duties very seriously.
Is that Mardella? I didn't know she could prop up on a chair by herself. I can wait to have tea parties with Taran this summer - or should it be called something else for a boy? Definitely not keg party, but what would it be?
Momo
YES! Way to invalidate gender roles, T-Rock!
Post a Comment