Click the photo to view a larger image.
Once upon a time, when Miss M was a tiny baby, she got a terrible infection and had to be hospitalized for 7 days. The cause of the infection was never found.
M's doctors reassured Mommy that it was NOT Mommy's fault and that Mommy should under no circumstances blame herself for the illness that had befallen her daughter.
Including, I am sure, the following circumstance.
Is that a pink pacifier in T's mouth?
Let us never speak of this again.
Once upon a time, when Miss M was a tiny baby, she got a terrible infection and had to be hospitalized for 7 days. The cause of the infection was never found.
M's doctors reassured Mommy that it was NOT Mommy's fault and that Mommy should under no circumstances blame herself for the illness that had befallen her daughter.
Including, I am sure, the following circumstance.
Is that a pink pacifier in T's mouth?Let us never speak of this again.
4 comments:
I would like to believe that this picture was taken while Mommy and Mardella were at the hospital and Taran is just taking comfort with something that belongs to Mardella.
So Mommy is still blameless.
I would like to believe that too!
I see a block in Taran's left hand. What is in his right hand? his pacifier? I like his hair cut.
Momo
He's being a good big brother and making sure there are no jagged edges or debris on it. So thoughtful..
Post a Comment